We have in-depth experience in representing clients in all phases of litigation and investigations, in respect of which our team has acted both on behalf of injured parties and those suspected or accused of committing criminal offenses.
We handle matters that require prompt action, experience and knowledge across a number of legal disciplines. We benefit from the firm’s wealth of experience in the areas of banking and finance, corporate, tax and M&A. Clients value our ability to combine the firm’s expertise in criminal and non-criminal areas of law (specifically commercial law and regulatory aspects), depending on the subject matter of the criminal proceedings to be handled.
We advise our clients on preventive measures and assist them with the implementation of internal compliance policies intended to identify risks of bribery, corruption and money laundering offences.
Our advice includes matters related to:
- white collar crimes involving fraud, mismanagement, asset concealment, money laundering, bribery and corruption;
- tax offences;
- reputation and defamation protection;
- insider trading and market abuse;
- search, seizure and retention of property;
- internal investigation audits; and
- prevention and detection of financial crime and corporate fraud.
Our clients range from large public and private companies to individuals, including high-net-worth individuals, directors and senior employees. Our clients operate in key sectors, such as financial services, transport, energy, telecommunications, media and real estate.