- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are placed and accessed on the Website User's end device by the operator of the Rymarz Zdort Website.
- Cookies are used to improve the website's functionality (create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the website and thus allow for improving its structure) and to maintain the Website User's session (after logging in) so that the User does not need to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until the user gets logged out, leaves the website or closes the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (the web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available at the software (web browser) settings.