The incumbent will participate in projects led by the Corporate Department comprising of the provision of comprehensive legal assistance to international and Polish clients, including private equity funds, corporate clients and public companies, in connection with complex M&A transactions.
- the professional title of attorney-at-law or advocate;
- at least five to seven years of work experience in corporate law (with a focus on handling M&A transactions for international and Polish clients);
- a solid grasp of the pertinent legal issues gained from the relevant transactional experience;
- experience in drafting and negotiating agreements;
- a fluent, practical command of spoken and written English, with a special focus on legal terminology;
- very good organisational skills, attention to detail, punctuality, an ability to meet deadlines and a heightened sense of accountability;
- teamworking skills, an ability to work under pressure and a high degree of availability;
- an ability to come up with new ideas and flexibility in solving problems; and
- strong interpersonal skills.
- interesting work in a prestigious law firm and an opportunity for career development with an experienced team that has been a market leader for years, has handled the biggest and most prominent M&A transactions in Poland, and has advised international and Polish clients;
- attractive remuneration under a cooperation agreement;
- an additional benefits package (including private medical care and a MultiSport card); and
- a training budget.
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application online: Apply.