The incumbent will participate in the work of the energy & natural resources department involving the provision of comprehensive legal assistance to Polish and international clients of the law firm from the energy sector, specifically in preparing, negotiating and giving opinions on agreements from the energy sector, in advising on construction projects, on issues connected with trading and regulatory issues.
- completion of the fourth or fifth year of law studies or a university degree in law;
- at least six months of experience in providing legal services;
- an interest and willingness to advise on complex transactions from the energy sector and participate in energy sector transactions and in the preparation and giving opinions on agreements and legal opinions;
- professional experience or knowledge and interest in commercial law and energy sector regulations will be an asset;
- a fluent command of spoken and written English, with a special focus on legal terminology;
- very good organisational skills, attention to detail, punctuality, an ability to meet deadlines and a heightened sense of accountability;
- excellent teamwork skills, an ability to work under time pressure and flexibility;
- an ability to come up with new ideas and flexibility in solving problems; and
- strong interpersonal skills.
- interesting work in a prestigious law firm and the opportunity to develop professionally with an experienced team providing services to Polish and international clients;
- the possibility of receiving mentoring during an advocate or attorney-at-law traineeship;
- a refund of fees in connection with an advocate or attorney-at-law traineeship;
- an attractive salary based on a cooperation agreement or contract of mandate; and
- an additional benefits package (including private medical care and a MultiSport card).
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application online: Apply.