The person will be engaged in the work of the restructuring & insolvency department and will provide comprehensive legal services in connection with complex restructuring and insolvency processes, both litigious and non-litigious, as well as risk asset transactions for both domestic and international clients.
- a university degree in law, and the status of a trainee legal advisor, or an attorney-at-law or advocate admitted to practice in Poland;
- at least 2-6 years of experience working for a law firm in the field of restructuring and insolvency law;
- ease in handling matters related to and transactional experience in the above-mentioned areas;
- experience in court proceedings concerning civil matters will be an advantage;
- a fluent command of spoken and written English;
- very good communication skills, and an ability to think analytically and logically;
- very good organisational skills, accuracy, timeliness and responsibility;
- ability to work in a team under time pressure;
- availability; and
- excellent interpersonal skills.
- interesting work with a high degree of responsibility in a prestigious law firm, and the opportunity to develop professionally as part of an experienced team providing services to international and Polish clients;
- an attractive salary based on a cooperation agreement; and
- an additional benefits package.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com