The incumbent will participate in the work of the restructuring and insolvency department involving the provision of comprehensive legal assistance to Polish and international clients of the law firm in connection with complex court and out-of-court restructuring proceedings, insolvency proceedings and distressed asset transactions.
- a university degree in law and the status of an advocate/attorney-at-law trainee;
- an interest and willingness to develop a career in the above-mentioned areas of law;
- experience in the corporate department of a law firm will be an asset;
- an excellent practical command of spoken and written English;
- very good communication skills and an ability to think analytically and logically;
- very good organisational skills, an ability to deliver work product with accuracy and timeliness and a high degree of responsibility;
- excellent teamwork skills, an ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines and a high degree of availability and flexibility; and
- strong interpersonal skills.
- responsible and interesting work in a prestigious law firm and opportunities for career development with an experienced team that has advised Polish and international clients;
- attractive remuneration under a cooperation agreement; and
- a package of fringe benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Thank you for submitting your application. Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
The following paragraph should be included in your application form: “I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process for the position of Junior Lawyer in the Restructuring and Insolvency Department, which process is being conducted by Rymarz Zdort, with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-850) at ul. Prosta 18, in compliance with the applicable personal data processing laws, including the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. Furthermore, I grant my consent to my personal data being processed for the purpose of future recruitment processes conducted by Rymarz Zdort. I declare that I have voluntarily provided my personal data and the above consents. I have also been informed about the right to access my data and correct it, and of the possibility to withdraw my consent for the processing of my personal data by Rymarz Zdort (however, I acknowledge that by informing Rymarz Zdort to remove my personal data, I would forego my participation in the current and any future recruitment processes of Rymarz Zdort)."