The incumbent will participate in the work of the corporate department involving the provision of comprehensive legal assistance to international and Polish clients of the law firm, including public companies, with a special emphasis on corporate matters and compliance. The incumbent’s responsibilities will include: drafting agreements, corporate documents and minutes; dealing with registration procedures; and drafting internal documents (including bylaws, policies and internal regulations).
- a university degree in law and at least the status of a trainee attorney-at-law/advocate;
- very good knowledge of civil and commercial law, in particular corporate law;
- knowledge of regulations applicable to public companies/experience in advising public companies will be an asset;
- knowledge of compliance regulations will be an asset;
- knowledge of and interest in the above-mentioned areas of law will be an asset;
- an excellent practical command of spoken and written English;
- very good communication skills and an ability to think analytically and logically;
- very good organisational skills, an ability to deliver work product with accuracy and timeliness and a high degree of responsibility;
- excellent teamworking skills, an ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines, and a high degree of availability and flexibility; and
- strong interpersonal skills.
- interesting work in a prestigious law firm and opportunities for career development with an experienced team that has advised international and Polish clients;
- attractive remuneration under a cooperation agreement; and
- a package of fringe benefits (including private healthcare and a Multisport card).
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following paragraph should be included in your application form: “I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process for the position of Junior Lawyer in the Corporate Department, which process is being conducted by Rymarz Zdort, with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-850) at ul. Prosta 18, in compliance with the applicable personal data processing laws, including the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. Furthermore, I grant my consent to my personal data being processed for the purpose of future recruitment processes conducted by Rymarz Zdort. I declare that I have voluntarily provided my personal data and the above consents. I have also been informed about the right to access my data and correct it, and of the possibility to withdraw my consent for the processing of my personal data by Rymarz Zdort (however, I acknowledge that by informing Rymarz Zdort to remove my personal data, I would forego my participation in the current and any future recruitment processes of Rymarz Zdort)."