As our firm continues to grow, we are looking for ambitious and talented lawyers to join our employment law team. The incumbent will participate in the work of the employment practice involving the provision of comprehensive legal assistance to Polish and international clients of the law firm on individual and collective labour law and social insurance matters.
- a university degree in law;
- at least one year of experience in advising on labour law in a law firm or advisory firm;
- an interest and willingness to develop a career in labour law and social insurance maters;
- an excellent practical command of spoken and written English;
- very good communication skills and an ability to think analytically and logically;
- very good organisational skills, an ability to deliver work products with accuracy and timeliness and a high degree of responsibility; and
- excellent teamworking skills and an ability to work under time pressure.
- interesting work in a prestigious law firm and the opportunity to develop professionally with an experienced team providing services to Polish and international clients;
- the opportunity to enhance professional qualifications and take on new challenges;
- the possibility of receiving mentoring during an advocate or attorney-at-law traineeship;
- a refund of fees in connection with an advocate or attorney-at-law traineeship;
- attractive remuneration under a cooperation agreement or contract of mandate; and
- an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application online: Apply.