The incumbent will participate in the work of the real estate department, handling real estate, M&A and property development transactions. Specifically, the job will involve participating in negotiations, drafting and negotiating documentation for the purchase or sale of properties / equity interests, drafting preliminary and final real estate purchase agreements, as well as supporting and supervising the legal due diligence of the property.
- a university degree in law and the professional title of attorney-at-law or advocate;
- at least three years’ experience in handling complex real estate purchase, sale and lease transactions;
- an excellent practical command of spoken and written English;
- strong communication skills and an ability to think analytically and logically;
- strong organisational skills, a capacity to deliver work product with accuracy and within specified deadlines, and a strong sense of responsibility;
- teamworking skills and an ability to work under pressure;
- a high degree of availability; and
- strong interpersonal skills.
- interesting work in a prestigious law firm and an opportunity for career development with an experienced team that has advised international and Polish clients;
- an attractive salary based on a cooperation contract; and
- a package of fringe benefits.