The incumbent will participate in the work of the corporate department, specifically involving the provision of comprehensive legal assistance in connection with complex capital market transactions to international and Polish clients of the law firm, including investment banks, private equity funds, corporate clients and public companies.
- a university degree in law and the professional title of attorney-at-law or advocate, or at least two years as an attorney-at-law or advocate trainee;
- two and a half to five years of experience in corporate law roles (specifically, experience handling capital market matters as well as M&A-related matters for private equity and corporate clients, in particular public companies);
- ease of handling the aforementioned issues and experience in providing transactional support to business clients in this respect;
- knowledge and experience in regulatory compliance involving capital market transactions, initial and secondary public offerings, tender offers, mergers, acquisitions, issuances of shares and repurchases of own shares by public companies will be a plus;
- experience in drafting contracts, prospectuses, tender offers, squeeze-out notices and corporate documentation;
- an excellent practical command of spoken and written English;
- very good communication skills, and an ability to think analytically and logically;
- very good organisational skills, a capacity to deliver work product with accuracy and within specified deadlines, and a strong sense of responsibility;
- teamworking skills, an ability to work under pressure and a high degree of availability; and
- strong interpersonal skills.
- in interesting work in a prestigious law firm and an opportunity for career development with an experienced team that has advised international and Polish clients;
- an attractive salary based on a cooperation contract;
- a package of fringe benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
The following paragraph should be included in your application form: “I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process for the position of Associate of the Capital Markets Team, which process is being conducted by Rymarz Zdort, with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-850) at ul. Prosta 18, in compliance with the applicable personal data processing laws, including the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. Furthermore, I grant my consent to my personal data being processed for the purpose of future recruitment processes conducted by Rymarz Zdort. I declare that I have voluntarily provided my personal data and the above consents. I have also been informed about the right to access my data and correct it, and of the possibility to withdraw my consent for the processing of my personal data by Rymarz Zdort (however, I acknowledge that by informing Rymarz Zdort to remove my personal data, I would forego my participation in the current and any future recruitment processes of Rymarz Zdort)."