Work with the marketing and business development team in a leading law firm in Poland.
- editing and formatting documents;
- completing documents connected with tenders and fee proposals for the performance of legal advisory services;
- arranging meetings and telephone interviews and assisting in the organisation of events;
- preparing summaries and tables, preparing presentations illustrating the experience of the law firm, descriptions of services as well as accolades and recognitions;
- supplementing and updating the required information, descriptions of deals and matters on which the law firm advised its clients, bio notes of attorneys and summaries of their experience;
- assisting in the preparation of submissions for law firm rankings and international and domestic awards;
- collecting information within the law firm and Internet research for the purposes of the preparation of the aforementioned documents;
- consulting the aforementioned matters with attorneys and performing other administrative and organisational work.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position as an assistant in a marketing department (experience in a law firm would be a plus);
- MS Office literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign is desirable;
- a very good command of spoken and written English;
- practical knowledge of marketing issues;
- very good organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure;
- creativity, a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail; and
- a high degree of availability, very good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- interesting work in a prestigious law firm that advises international and Polish clients;
- an attractive salary and overtime pay;
- an opportunity for career development in an experienced team;
- a friendly work environment;
- stable working conditions; and
- a package of fringe benefits (private medical care and a Multisport card).