The incumbent will participate in the work of the competition and antitrust department involving the provision of comprehensive legal assistance to international and Polish clients of the law firm.
- a university degree in law and the professional title of attorney-at-law or advocate;
- at least three years of work experience in competition and consumer protection law or state-aid law;
- an excellent practical command of spoken and written English;
- very good communication skills, and an ability to think analytically and logically;
- very good organisational skills, a capacity to deliver work-product with accuracy and timeliness, and a strong sense of responsibility;
- excellent teamworking skills, an ability to work under time pressure, and a high degree of availability and flexibility; and
- strong interpersonal skills.
- interesting work in a prestigious law firm and an opportunity for career development with an experienced team that has been a market leader for years, has handled the biggest and most prominent M&A transactions in Poland, and has advised international and Polish clients;
- stable working conditions;
- employment under a cooperation agreement; and
- an attractive salary along with a generous package of fringe benefits.